The Alliance of Women in Workers’ Compensation was formed in 2016 when two women’s organizations (Women in Workers’ Compensation and the Women Executives in Workers’ Compensation) merged to create a single entity.
The mission of the Alliance is to effect positive change in the workers’ compensation industry through networking, support, mentoring and collaboration.
Through the Alliance, the organization provides opportunities for women to:
- Engage with accomplished industry professionals and build lasting relationships.
- Enrich their knowledge base with tactical insights from speakers and panelists.
- Explore opportunities and challenges facing women leaders today.
- Encounter senior executives’ perspectives on leadership.
- Examine leadership strategies and how to effectively apply the strategies.
- Empower ourselves to achieve success and groundbreaking results.
We are a unique organization that brings together an entire industry to work together for the common good. Our goal of inclusivity is manifested in our encouragement of men and women alike to participate in the organization to work side-by-side for the advancement of women and for the betterment of the industry overall.