Georgia Spine & Orthopaedics is excited to provide two $1,500.00 scholarships annually to deserving high school students. Our team has a front row seat to the injuries motor vehicle accidents can cause. These injuries can produce a great deal of stress and anxiety for the entire family, especially children. Our scholarships encourage students to rise above life’s challenges, and we are committed to supporting our young leaders. Both scholarships are offered to students who have been injured or students with parents who have been injured in a motor vehicle accident.
If you are interested in participating in our scholarship program, please advise how you are serving your family, and your community. Include your goals regarding education after high school, as well as answering the essay question below as part of the application process:
Essay question: How has this injury changed your life, and how are you moving forward?
Students who qualify MUST meet the following criteria:
- Answer the essay question in 700 words or less.
- Reside in the Metro Atlanta area.
- Be enrolled in the 12th grade with appropriate credits to graduate in the Spring term.
- Have a Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please submit an official transcript with application).
- Submit as least (2) letters of recommendation from persons unrelated to the applicant.
- Submit a letter of acceptance from a college, university, or trade school.
- Submit a photo to info@GaSpineOrtho.com, and sign a consent form.
All applications MUST be mailed by July 1, 2019
Both winners are required to attend GSO’s 1st Annual Back-to-School Event in August.
Please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.